425 Can't open data connection

I am trying to download drivers for my cd/rw & I get this message. Can
someone help?

The 425 error means that the data channel is blocked or closed between you
and the server you are trying to connect to.

For Active connections open ports 20 and 21
For Passive connections, open ports 21 and 1024+ (and higher)

If you still cannot get a successful connection, check all devices that are
between the client and server to ensure that the proper ports are open (e.g.
routers).