Is ATI Radeon 9550 worth buying?

Is ATI Radeon 9550 worth buying? Any reviews out there?
How does it compare with 9600?
4 answers Last reply
More about radeon 9550 worth buying

    "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is ATI Radeon 9550 worth buying? Any reviews out there?
    > How does it compare with 9600?

    What CPU do you plan to pair it with?

    P4 1.6G

    "NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Is ATI Radeon 9550 worth buying? Any reviews out there?
    >> How does it compare with 9600?
    >

    > What CPU do you plan to pair it with?

    Of the two, the 9600 is much superior.
    --
    Todd

    "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is ATI Radeon 9550 worth buying? Any reviews out there?
    > How does it compare with 9600?

    My 9550 was quickly replaced by a 5700LE and more recently by a 9800 Pro. I
    trust that this says it all really!

    Jonathan

Radeon Reviews ATI Graphics