Can MS Antispyware scan without being installed first?

Is is possible to do a one time scan of my system using MS anti spyware beta
without installing the software? Is there a switch or a utility that will do
this?

Thanks

Nate

No, you would have to install the program and run it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Nate Johnson" wrote:

| Is is possible to do a one time scan of my system using MS anti spyware beta
| without installing the software? Is there a switch or a utility that will do
| this?
|
| Thanks
|
| Nate

No!