Ie.6 tells me to allow cookies for some sites.when I check cookie status they
are allowed .Google tells me that cookies are disabled. Any ideas folks

Thanks

Right-click on your desktop Internet Explorer Icon and select
Properties > Privacy. Adjust the cookie settings slider to "Medium"
and click on Apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Vermeer" wrote:

| Ie.6 tells me to allow cookies for some sites.when I check cookie status they
| are allowed .Google tells me that cookies are disabled. Any ideas folks
|
| Thanks

Thanks Carey but did not work.google still will not maintain preferances as
it says I need to enable cookies.when I did as you suggested the slider was
already set to medium.