Cookies

Ie.6 tells me to allow cookies for some sites.when I check cookie status they
are allowed .Google tells me that cookies are disabled. Any ideas folks

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about cookies

    Right-click on your desktop Internet Explorer Icon and select
    Properties > Privacy. Adjust the cookie settings slider to "Medium"
    and click on Apply".

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Vermeer" wrote:

    | Ie.6 tells me to allow cookies for some sites.when I check cookie status they
    | are allowed .Google tells me that cookies are disabled. Any ideas folks
    |
    | Thanks

    Thanks Carey but did not work.google still will not maintain preferances as
    it says I need to enable cookies.when I did as you suggested the slider was
    already set to medium.

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > Right-click on your desktop Internet Explorer Icon and select
    > Properties > Privacy. Adjust the cookie settings slider to "Medium"
    > and click on Apply".
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Vermeer" wrote:
    >
    > | Ie.6 tells me to allow cookies for some sites.when I check cookie status they
    > | are allowed .Google tells me that cookies are disabled. Any ideas folks
    > |
    > | Thanks

Internet Explorer Security Cookie Microsoft Windows XP