Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Is it possible to find the guest password remotely ?

Tags:
  • Security
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
May 18, 2005 11:37:31 PM

I need the guest account activated to login and would like to now if
it's possible for someone remotely to find out the password and use the
guest user to login.

Am i vulnerable ?

--
JonasPintas
JonasPintas's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=12905

More about : find guest password remotely

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 19, 2005 1:16:08 AM

The Guest account is very limited in what it can do, and by default is not part of the Remote Desktop Users Group.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.