Locked computer

May 19, 2005 12:33:19 AM

How do I keep my computer from locking and requiring a password to unlock?
It is my home computer, and it's really not necessary to have it lock. It
didn't used to do this, but I had to have it "crashed" and start over. Where
do I go to get it to stop doing that? It's really annoying me to have to
keep typing in a password every time I want to use the computer.
--
Mary

More about : locked computer

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 19, 2005 4:07:44 AM

Right click a blank area of the Desktop, select Properties, Screen Saver and uncheck On Resume, password protect or On Resume, Show Welcome Screen, as appropriate.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!