GFX card newbie needs overclocking help

I got a 9600xt by GeCube off eBay recently and would like to try to
overclock it.

I have the most recent Omega drivers installed and according to the
Radlinker, my core is at 499.50 and memory is 249.75.

Does anyone have any idea how this far card can be overclocked? What would
be a good start?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about card newbie overclocking help

    In article Blip says...
    > I got a 9600xt by GeCube off eBay recently and would like to try to
    > overclock it.
    >
    > I have the most recent Omega drivers installed and according to the
    > Radlinker, my core is at 499.50 and memory is 249.75.
    >
    > Does anyone have any idea how this far card can be overclocked? What would
    > be a good start?

    5% then go up in small increments. Use ATITool as it can gradually
    increase the speed and check for problems.

    --
    Conor

    -- George Patton

Radeon Overclocking Graphics