T720 - delete message question

Jimmy

I need help deleting a text message off a Motorola T720.
(new to me, can you tell ? :)

Just after powering on this new phone/contract, I got a text message
from Cingular "you service is activated ...". I am trying to delete
the message. I go into Messages ->Inbox. I see the message. The
buttons at the bottom are "back" and "read". I can read it, but then
the only buttons are "back" and "reply".

How do I remove it from my Inbox ?

Thanks,

"Jimmy" <NoOneYet@Nowhere.Net> wrote in message
> I need help deleting a text message off a Motorola T720.
> (new to me, can you tell ? :)
>
> Just after powering on this new phone/contract, I got a text message
> from Cingular "you service is activated ...". I am trying to delete
> the message. I go into Messages ->Inbox. I see the message. The
> buttons at the bottom are "back" and "read". I can read it, but then
> the only buttons are "back" and "reply".
>
> How do I remove it from my Inbox ?
>
> Thanks,

Hit the third button . . . the one in the middle, just under the screen.
Note that this button doesn't always have a function showing on the screen.
But if you hit that button, you will often be presented with another menu of
options. -Dave

Jimmy

On Sat, 22 May 2004 11:18:18 -0400, "Dave C." <mdupre@sff.net> wrote:

>Hit the third button . . . the one in the middle, just under the screen.
>Note that this button doesn't always have a function showing on the screen.
>But if you hit that button, you will often be presented with another menu of
>options. -Dave

Thanks Dave, you the man!

> On Sat, 22 May 2004 11:18:18 -0400, "Dave C." <mdupre@sff.net> wrote:
>
> >Hit the third button . . . the one in the middle, just under the screen.
> >Note that this button doesn't always have a function showing on the
screen.
> >But if you hit that button, you will often be presented with another menu
of
> >options. -Dave
>
> Thanks Dave, you the man!

No problem. Enjoy the 720. We have two of them, and we love them. -Dave

Motorola has a cute animated manual online. Go to www.motorola.com,
search for T720, pick your (service) brand, and View e-Manual Demo.