Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Best Movie

Last response: in Entertainment
January 4, 2012 6:17:50 AM

What is your best movie?

As a movie fan, I think I won't select the best since there are always wonderful movies coming after...

Here, do you have any recommendation?

More about : movie

January 4, 2012 8:23:58 PM

Hello Onio4yas

Well, ì'd say that what my selection of best movies is today wont be exactly the same on another day. It`s a little bit like favorite foods. It changes as my experiences in life change and hense, i myself change. I once loved a big steak with fried onions and mushrooms but haven`t had that in over 10 years. It seems a lot changes over time doesn`t it!

Today i would say: "one flew over the cou cous nest"

cheers
January 9, 2012 3:50:22 AM

Titanic.Day after tomorrow.
Related resources
January 9, 2012 9:55:23 PM

As per me the Movie 2012 is the best movie which shows the future of world & created with great imagination. It shows what will be happen in the world because of trees cutting & other nusions of spread by peoples.
January 10, 2012 7:50:17 AM

I am new member of this forum, For me my work is my passion. Like Internet Surfing some time like Tourism
January 10, 2012 2:29:52 PM

I think a lot of these threads draw spammers because of keyword recognition.

Or maybe its just a foreign language thing.
January 11, 2012 7:57:27 AM

For me the best movie will be the expendables, all the actors in it are my favorites and the movie was like one of my dreams. It was so awesome and the action scenes were mind blowing.
January 18, 2012 8:07:41 AM

I am fan of Fantasy and Adventure movies. LOtR trilogy is best one in my sight.

January 18, 2012 9:42:59 AM

Don't worry wanamingo, I will make sure this time the thread is spam free and we can just discuss movie we like. Don't even think about putting spam here. You will be banned immediately!!!

For me

Best drama:
Forrest Gump

Best fantasy:
Harry Potter (I like the books too)

Best Sci-fi:
Close Encounter of the Third Kind

Best romance:
Jeux d'enfants

Best Kung Fu:
Ip Man

Best action comedy:
Project A

Best teenage comedy:
The Inbetweeners Movie (the TV series is hilarious)

Best CG:

Best animation:
Spirited Away

Best musical:
The Phantom of the Opera

Best horror:
Ringu

Honourable mention:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Edward Scissorhands
Tron Legacy
Star Wars
Toy Story (especially Toy Story 3)

Sorry LOTR is just not making into my list. People say the books are even better but I started reading it but never finish... I finished The Hobbit thou and looking forward to this movie: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
January 19, 2012 7:32:41 AM

According to me "CARS" is a best animated movie.. I watch this movie many times..
Mack is my favorite character in this movie.
January 20, 2012 12:21:19 AM

wanamingo said:
I think a lot of these threads draw spammers because of keyword recognition.

Or maybe its just a foreign language thing.

No one here add links to a movie and I don't think a DVD seller or movie seller would come here to recommend their movies. :) 
January 20, 2012 12:29:22 AM

Hi Pyree,

Thank you for your excellent message. Some of the list I have already watched and the rest, I think they worth watching in my spare time.

Forrest Gump
Harry Potter
Tron Legacy
Toy Story

These are ones that I like...

February 7, 2012 9:39:54 AM

Just watched The Adventures of Tintin in 3D. Story line is predictable. However, this is expected since it is based on the comic and intended for younger audiences (I read the comic when I was in primary school). Good graphics but the 3D effect is lacking. Therefore, makes it an ok movie to watch when you want your brain to turn off. Score: 75/100
February 8, 2012 6:01:02 AM

Mission Impossible.
February 8, 2012 9:15:38 PM

My best movie is Avatar 3D, Death Race 2, ghost protocol, kung fu pand 2. In this movie the all stunts are fantastic. It has good screen play and dialogue. It has great sound effect. I like all the movies of the hollywood. My special interest is in action movies & romantic movie, animation movies.
February 14, 2012 5:59:11 AM

There are many as i cant pick 1 not even in categories, My favorites are Lion King, Beauty and the beast, Spirited Away, Megamind, Titanic, American Beauty, 50 first dates, When Harry Met Sally, A walk To remember, Bruce Almighty, Terminator 2, Die Hard and many more. I guess i have covered all the genres
March 3, 2012 6:46:59 AM

moon, v for vendetta, the iron mans are the only ones i can think of right now.
March 4, 2012 2:19:49 PM

My favorite movies are Hachiko - a dog's story,v for vendetta...
March 6, 2012 7:29:26 PM

Shawshank Redemption
Saving PVT Ryan
Starwars
The Big Lebowski
The Shining (the original)
Act of Valor (for action)
The professional
The Girl Who Kicked a Hornets Nest ( the original foreign version) A very dark but well made film.

I could go on and on. Thare are so many great films. You should've made a poll for the top 3 in each catagory.

March 7, 2012 2:09:53 AM

A poll? Good idea but too late for this thread and I am too lazy to start one.
March 7, 2012 11:18:24 PM

City of God, The Bothersome Man, 12 angry men, and Fargo are some of my favorites. Also add all of chazz111bravos list but make it the whole Millennium trilogy instead of just The Girl Who Kicked a Hornets Nest and cut out Act of Valor, a good movie but not even close to my top 20.
March 14, 2012 9:29:34 AM

Top Gun!!! IN THE DANGER ZONE BABY!!
March 19, 2012 5:53:17 AM

My favorite and most like movie is Resident Evil - apocalypse and Volcano...
March 22, 2012 9:36:27 AM

The Bourne series.
April 9, 2012 1:15:38 PM

Titanic,Hugo,Troy,Day after tomorrow,2012...
April 9, 2012 11:58:11 PM

I just watched The Man From Earth. I found the story line and the writing to be pretty good but it was let down by the acting. It is almost entirely just talking like how 12 Angry Men was but not nearly as good. I also watched Goon as well. That is now my 2nd favorite hockey movie. If you liked Slapshot you gotta watch Goon.
I saw the Pyree had put down Spirited Away and I totally agree with that as a top movie as well. I found it's a great movie to get people in to anime.
April 16, 2012 10:12:42 PM

Alien
Aliens
The Good Bad and Ugly
Jaws
Predator
Wild at Heart
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Beverly Hills Cop

And more but my absolute favorite is somewhere on that list

Dave
April 26, 2012 9:12:59 AM

Probably Shawshank Redemption. Also, Forrest Gump and Titanic. I forgot one very special movie to me - the Godfather.
May 2, 2012 8:22:58 AM

I'd like to add a few more,
The Dark Knight
Marvel: The Avengers
Mission Impossible IV - Ghost Protocol
Iron Man
June 26, 2012 4:38:27 AM

i watched the grey recently and it was a very good movie. it shows how a hunter, who kills wolves, became to live in a forest and see his friends die. I especially like the final scene.
July 3, 2012 5:11:55 AM

pike said:
Hello Onio4yas

Well, ì'd say that what my selection of best movies is today wont be exactly the same on another day. It`s a little bit like favorite foods. It changes as my experiences in life change and hense, i myself change. I once loved a big steak with fried onions and mushrooms but haven`t had that in over 10 years. It seems a lot changes over time doesn`t it!

Today i would say: "one flew over the cou cous nest"

cheers

Is it the one that stars Jack Nicholson? He is really a great actor. I remember I watched this for my Psychology class
July 27, 2012 8:40:11 AM

hachi, T___________T
July 30, 2012 6:20:42 AM

The Vampire Diaries
July 31, 2012 1:02:54 PM

The Avenger one the best movie in 2012. Because mostly
people like to watch this. I also love to watch this movie
because it's my favorite action movie ever.
August 2, 2012 1:41:50 AM

Go watch 21 Jumpstreet It was hilarious
August 21, 2012 10:10:57 PM

yang0409 said:
Is it the one that stars Jack Nicholson? He is really a great actor. I remember I watched this for my Psychology class

Yes, that's the one. I agree, Jack Nickelson is an excellent actor.
August 22, 2012 4:42:45 AM

pike said:
Yes, that's the one. I agree, Jack Nickelson is an excellent actor.

I saw 'Once Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' too, recently. And 'Saving Private Ryan'. Great movies. :) 
August 22, 2012 8:50:42 AM

It has to be Star Wars
August 23, 2012 12:47:23 PM

I am the big fan of Johnny Depp and like all the series of pirates of the caribbean. I really enjoy very much by watching all the series of pirates of the caribbean.
August 28, 2012 6:56:51 AM

The OP is only asking for your opinion. :) 
August 30, 2012 2:09:50 AM

Das Boot - (just look at my avatar and you'll know why) This one must be seen in its original German, without those horrid subtitles.

2001: A Space Odyssey

Midway

Tora Tora Tora

Battle of Britain

The Great Escape

Where Eagles Dare

Patton

August 31, 2012 7:27:18 AM

For me, Titanic, The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Atonement, August Rush, Midnight in Paris, Alex & EmmaI wouldn't say that movies on my list are the best, but they touched me most among hundreds of movies that I have watched.
September 20, 2012 8:38:36 AM

My all time best movie is "AVTAR" because of various reasons like amazing visual effects, story line, acting, background music, beautiful cinematography...and last but not the least it become Hollywood most expensive movie..
September 20, 2012 10:04:41 PM

Onio4yas said:
What is your best movie?

As a movie fan, I think I won't select the best since there are always wonderful movies coming after...

Here, do you have any recommendation?

Exactly, so many movies out there that make you cry, but i choose 'Harry potter'! it sorta made me cry of how much they got injured and how his friends got injured. hence i pick Harry Potter a classics movie scary too) that almost everyone knows.... :cry:  :o  :cry: 
September 21, 2012 9:22:50 AM

When i first saw this movie "avtar" :)  then it become easy to believe that there is a world of Pandora and this is all happen just because of their best visual effects and animations work. the story line is exciting..which make a perfect balance while watching the movie. There are some scary scenes too..over all it is the best movie which i have ever saw in my whole life.
September 21, 2012 9:49:13 AM

I like romantic movies the most and "Notebook" is my best and favorite movie of all.
September 25, 2012 5:31:35 AM

I am a bigger fan of horror movie My most favorite horror movie Woman in black . I have watched this movie with my friends. It is a great movie.
September 25, 2012 4:01:45 PM

the most spectacular horror-movie of all times is certainly "Evil Dead"!!!
October 8, 2012 12:22:21 PM

my favourite movies are karate kid and mission impossible..
October 12, 2012 7:50:23 PM

Titanic is my lovable movie and Wrong Turn.
!