Best Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
What is your best movie?

As a movie fan, I think I won't select the best since there are always wonderful movies coming after...

Here, do you have any recommendation?

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Hello Onio4yas

Well, ì'd say that what my selection of best movies is today wont be exactly the same on another day. It`s a little bit like favorite foods. It changes as my experiences in life change and hense, i myself change. I once loved a big steak with fried onions and mushrooms but haven`t had that in over 10 years. It seems a lot changes over time doesn`t it!

Today i would say: "one flew over the cou cous nest"

cheers

forkwatson

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
As per me the Movie 2012 is the best movie which shows the future of world & created with great imagination. It shows what will be happen in the world because of trees cutting & other nusions of spread by peoples.

rick05

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
I am new member of this forum, For me my work is my passion. Like Internet Surfing some time like Tourism

Rafael2012

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
For me the best movie will be the expendables, all the actors in it are my favorites and the movie was like one of my dreams. It was so awesome and the action scenes were mind blowing.

Don't worry wanamingo, I will make sure this time the thread is spam free and we can just discuss movie we like. Don't even think about putting spam here. You will be banned immediately!!!

For me

Best drama:
Forrest Gump

Best fantasy:
Harry Potter (I like the books too)

Best Sci-fi:
Close Encounter of the Third Kind

Best romance:
Jeux d'enfants

Best Kung Fu:
Ip Man

Best action comedy:
Project A

Best teenage comedy:
The Inbetweeners Movie (the TV series is hilarious)

Best CG:

Best animation:
Spirited Away

Best musical:
The Phantom of the Opera

Best horror:
Ringu

Honourable mention:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Edward Scissorhands
Tron Legacy
Star Wars
Toy Story (especially Toy Story 3)

Sorry LOTR is just not making into my list. People say the books are even better but I started reading it but never finish... I finished The Hobbit thou and looking forward to this movie: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

roselinaa

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
According to me "CARS" is a best animated movie.. I watch this movie many times..
Mack is my favorite character in this movie.

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011

No one here add links to a movie and I don't think a DVD seller or movie seller would come here to recommend their movies. :)

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Hi Pyree,

Thank you for your excellent message. Some of the list I have already watched and the rest, I think they worth watching in my spare time.

Forrest Gump
Harry Potter
Tron Legacy
Toy Story

These are ones that I like...

Just watched The Adventures of Tintin in 3D. Story line is predictable. However, this is expected since it is based on the comic and intended for younger audiences (I read the comic when I was in primary school). Good graphics but the 3D effect is lacking. Therefore, makes it an ok movie to watch when you want your brain to turn off. Score: 75/100

mikejack

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
My best movie is Avatar 3D, Death Race 2, ghost protocol, kung fu pand 2. In this movie the all stunts are fantastic. It has good screen play and dialogue. It has great sound effect. I like all the movies of the hollywood. My special interest is in action movies & romantic movie, animation movies.

generationx

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2012
There are many as i cant pick 1 not even in categories, My favorites are Lion King, Beauty and the beast, Spirited Away, Megamind, Titanic, American Beauty, 50 first dates, When Harry Met Sally, A walk To remember, Bruce Almighty, Terminator 2, Die Hard and many more. I guess i have covered all the genres

chazz111bravo

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2011
Shawshank Redemption
Saving PVT Ryan
Starwars
The Big Lebowski
The Shining (the original)
Act of Valor (for action)
The professional
The Girl Who Kicked a Hornets Nest ( the original foreign version) A very dark but well made film.

I could go on and on. Thare are so many great films. You should've made a poll for the top 3 in each catagory.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
City of God, The Bothersome Man, 12 angry men, and Fargo are some of my favorites. Also add all of chazz111bravos list but make it the whole Millennium trilogy instead of just The Girl Who Kicked a Hornets Nest and cut out Act of Valor, a good movie but not even close to my top 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS