How many images can YOU submit to the Copyright Office on ..

Anybody send in CD's full of dcam pics that you took to the Copyright Office? If
anybody can borrow the cd from the Copyright Office, how do you copy-protect
your images on the cd submitted? Should you add some kind of watercoloring to
your images so that everyone will know they came from you, yet the watermark
won't be as annoying as the Station ID bugs on my TV set?

"Cymbal Man Freq." <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote in
message news:vJ_gc.97600$e17.46290@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Anybody send in CD's full of dcam pics that you took to the Copyright
Office? If
> anybody can borrow the cd from the Copyright Office, how do you
copy-protect
> your images on the cd submitted? Should you add some kind of watercoloring
> your images so that everyone will know they came from you, yet the
watermark
> won't be as annoying as the Station ID bugs on my TV set?

Are CDs accepted? The instructions at
http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ40a.html#specifications say,
"Type of identifying material
The material should consist of photographic prints, transparencies,
photocopies, drawings, or similar two-dimensional reproductions or
renderings of the work, in a form visually perceivable without the aid of a
machine or device.".

"Marvin Margoshes" <physnospamchem@cloud9.net> wrote in message

> Are CDs accepted? The instructions at
> http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ40a.html#specifications say,
> "Type of identifying material
> The material should consist of photographic prints, transparencies,
> photocopies, drawings, or similar two-dimensional reproductions or
> renderings of the work, in a form visually perceivable without the
> aid of a machine or device.".

Looks like I am centuries ahead of THE LAW yet again!

Pictorial or graphic works fixed only in machine-readable form
I.D. material I.D. material

???