  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 28, 2004 11:17:45 PM

Hi,

please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
I didn't found a button or something like this in the drivercontrolpanel!?
But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function like
this on ati too, hasn't it???

Thanks a lot,
PhiM

More about : whre sync

December 28, 2004 11:17:46 PM

look in the advanced settings under your video settings. It should be in
there somewhere unless you have the driver only installed.
"Phim" <phim@worldonline.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
> I didn't found a button or something like this in the drivercontrolpanel!?
> But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function like
> this on ati too, hasn't it???
>
> Thanks a lot,
> PhiM

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 12:10:14 AM

If you're using the Catalyst Control, Panel it's under 3D, No Preview then
you'll need to scroll the list down a bit towards the right.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

"SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> look in the advanced settings under your video settings. It should be in
> there somewhere unless you have the driver only installed.
> "Phim" <phim@worldonline.de> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
> > I didn't found a button or something like this in the
drivercontrolpanel!?
> > But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function like
> > this on ati too, hasn't it???
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > PhiM

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 2:17:25 PM

Thanks a lot!
That was it, I had only installed the drivers...
PhiM

!