whre is my V-Sync?

Hi,

please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
I didn't found a button or something like this in the drivercontrolpanel!?
But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function like
this on ati too, hasn't it???

Thanks a lot,
PhiM
3 answers Last reply
More about whre sync

    look in the advanced settings under your video settings. It should be in
    there somewhere unless you have the driver only installed.
    "Phim" <phim@worldonline.de> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
    > I didn't found a button or something like this in the drivercontrolpanel!?
    > But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function like
    > this on ati too, hasn't it???
    >
    > Thanks a lot,
    > PhiM

    If you're using the Catalyst Control, Panel it's under 3D, No Preview then
    you'll need to scroll the list down a bit towards the right.

    --
    Andi.

    Remove only one zero to reply

    "SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > look in the advanced settings under your video settings. It should be in
    > there somewhere unless you have the driver only installed.
    > "Phim" <phim@worldonline.de> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
    > > I didn't found a button or something like this in the
    drivercontrolpanel!?
    > > But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function like
    > > this on ati too, hasn't it???
    > >
    > > Thanks a lot,
    > > PhiM

    Thanks a lot!
    That was it, I had only installed the drivers...
    PhiM

    "Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > If you're using the Catalyst Control, Panel it's under 3D, No Preview then
    > you'll need to scroll the list down a bit towards the right.
    >
    > --
    > Andi.
    >
    > Remove only one zero to reply
    >

    > "SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> look in the advanced settings under your video settings. It should be in
    >> there somewhere unless you have the driver only installed.
    >> "Phim" <phim@worldonline.de> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > please tell me how to switch on "v-sync".
    >> > I didn't found a button or something like this in the
    > drivercontrolpanel!?
    >> > But I do know this from nvidia-cards, so there has to be a function
    >> > like
    >> > this on ati too, hasn't it???
    >> >
    >> > Thanks a lot,
    >> > PhiM