Hulk

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2002

I am the sysyem administrator. My daughter has a limited account. I logged on
and installed 'the sims'. When my daughter logs on and tries to play the game
via her account it does not let her access the game. Surely I can install
software as the system administrator and that software be available to other
users when they log on via their accounts! How do I do this?
Thank you

Malke

hulk wrote:

> I am the sysyem administrator. My daughter has a limited account. I
> logged on and installed 'the sims'. When my daughter logs on and tries
> to play the game via her account it does not let her access the game.
> Surely I can install software as the system administrator and that
> software be available to other users when they log on via their
> accounts! How do I do this? Thank you

Please go to The Sims game website and download the patch that allows
limited users to play their game. Whenever you have problems with a
program or a game, you should always check on that program/game's
website for patches first.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell