X800XT vivo and resolution problems in high definition

Got a sapphire x800xt and with a socket 939 based motherboard with windows
2000. Tried the newest ati 4.12 driver and the newest omegadriver with the
same result/problem. When connect my Panasonic AE700 projector which got
high definition I only get 640*480 resolution inn halflife2, Need for speed
underground 2 and a lot of other games execpt from Call of Duty Demo
version. Some games wont even start at all but just crash at loading. All
the games have support for 1280*720 in 60 hz and works well with my Benq 19"
lcd. Is this a ati driver problem or is it something else? I can use my
desktop in HD resolution with my Panasonic like surf the www but not run
games.
Any idea?
2 answers Last reply
More about x800xt vivo resolution problems high definition

    KS <katos75@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Got a sapphire x800xt and with a socket 939 based motherboard with windows
    > 2000. Tried the newest ati 4.12 driver and the newest omegadriver with the
    > same result/problem. When connect my Panasonic AE700 projector which got
    > high definition I only get 640*480 resolution inn halflife2, Need for
    speed
    > underground 2 and a lot of other games execpt from Call of Duty Demo
    > version. Some games wont even start at all but just crash at loading. All
    > the games have support for 1280*720 in 60 hz and works well with my Benq
    19"
    > lcd. Is this a ati driver problem or is it something else? I can use my
    > desktop in HD resolution with my Panasonic like surf the www but not run
    > games.
    > Any idea?

    Does the projector have an XGA connector? I believe composite video cable
    only supports 640 x 480 or thereabout.

    Make sure the projector is being detected as the primary monitor. Outputting
    3D to a secondary monitor can be flaky.

    "KS" <katos75@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Got a sapphire x800xt and with a socket 939 based motherboard with windows
    > 2000. Tried the newest ati 4.12 driver and the newest omegadriver with the
    > same result/problem. When connect my Panasonic AE700 projector which got
    > high definition I only get 640*480 resolution inn halflife2, Need for
    speed
    > underground 2 and a lot of other games execpt from Call of Duty Demo
    > version. Some games wont even start at all but just crash at loading. All
    > the games have support for 1280*720 in 60 hz and works well with my Benq
    19"
    > lcd. Is this a ati driver problem or is it something else? I can use my
    > desktop in HD resolution with my Panasonic like surf the www but not run
    > games.
    > Any idea?

Radeon Resolution Games ATI Graphics