security services not there

My security services does not appear in the administrative services list. I'
m using windows xp with sp2 installed. Do I need to do a system restore?

Yes.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Grammie" wrote:

| My security services does not appear in the administrative services list. I'
| m using windows xp with sp2 installed. Do I need to do a system restore?

Look in Control Panel. Or All Programs, Accessories, System Tools.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.