Closed

steam divides but piracy UNITS!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On 27 Jan 2005, mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

<snip>

> For PC gaming the message is the same as always: Unless piracy can be
> brought under control, or console piracy rises drastically, PC sales
> aren't ever going to match those of the consoles, and as long as PC
> sales don't match console sales, PC gaming will play second fiddle.

these words really make me very sad

i've been pointing my guns to steam but probably i should also not
forget piracy

piracy should be the big unifying issue to pc gamers
piracy is no doubt the most damaging problem in todays pc games

steam divide us
but piracy will obviously unit us
so lets put aside steam for a moment and fight piracy together!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

More about steam divides piracy units
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    difool wrote:
    > > so lets put aside steam for a moment and fight piracy together!

    Your right! Sign me up now!
    What we need is some way to make copying discs a pointless exercise. If
    the only anti-piracy measure in a game is a local CD check, or entering
    a CD-Key at install, then you can make multiple copies of that disc and
    its CD-Key and distribute them around the world. The CD-Key is only
    checked locally on the user's PC, so every one of those copied discs
    will work as well as a legal retail copy.

    We need something stronger, to prevent this happening.

    How about a system were the CD-Key is registered on some kind of
    central database? Once registered, no-one else can use that key, so
    it's pointless copying and distributing the disc. You could also make
    patches, online gaming and extras like the SDK only available to the
    original registrant, which increases the reliance on the
    central-registry concept and makes piracy even more pointless.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Give it up difool you sad little waste of space!!!
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    What a great Idea!

    But it needs a catchy name.

    What about...

    Vapour?

    chadwick110@hotmail.com wrote:
    > difool wrote:
    > > > so lets put aside steam for a moment and fight piracy together!
    >
    > Your right! Sign me up now!
    > What we need is some way to make copying discs a pointless exercise.
    If
    > the only anti-piracy measure in a game is a local CD check, or
    entering
    > a CD-Key at install, then you can make multiple copies of that disc
    and
    > its CD-Key and distribute them around the world. The CD-Key is only
    > checked locally on the user's PC, so every one of those copied discs
    > will work as well as a legal retail copy.
    >
    > We need something stronger, to prevent this happening.
    >
    > How about a system were the CD-Key is registered on some kind of
    > central database? Once registered, no-one else can use that key, so
    > it's pointless copying and distributing the disc. You could also make
    > patches, online gaming and extras like the SDK only available to the
    > original registrant, which increases the reliance on the
    > central-registry concept and makes piracy even more pointless.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    >but piracy will obviously unit us

    To be frank, I think we should all stay as far from
    possible from eachother's units.

    C//

    DalienX wrote:

    > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?

    They'd have to sell nearly five times as many boxes to get the same
    return on their money, that's why.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    > What a great Idea!
    >
    > But it needs a catchy name.
    >
    > What about...
    >
    > Vapour?

    You spelled Vapor wrong ;-)
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Courageous wrote:

    >>but piracy will obviously unit us
    >

    > To be frank, I think we should all stay as far from
    > possible from eachother's units.

    What about those that like other units? ;-)
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    >> To be frank, I think we should all stay as far from
    >> possible from eachother's units.

    >What about those that like other units? ;-)

    Well, this is America and all. Perhaps I can just studiously
    avoid knowledge of those who like other units. Don't ask, don't
    tell.

    C//
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    DalienX wrote:

    > chadwick110@hotmail.com wrote:
    >

    >>How about a system were the CD-Key is registered on some kind of
    >>central database? Once registered, no-one else can use that key, so
    >>it's pointless copying and distributing the disc. You could also make
    >>patches, online gaming and extras like the SDK only available to the
    >>original registrant, which increases the reliance on the
    >>central-registry concept and makes piracy even more pointless.
    >

    > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?

    There are $90 games?
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Courageous wrote:

    >>>To be frank, I think we should all stay as far from
    >>>possible from eachother's units.
    >

    >>What about those that like other units? ;-)
    >

    > Well, this is America and all. Perhaps I can just studiously
    > avoid knowledge of those who like other units. Don't ask, don't
    > tell.

    And ban the heathens that do!
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Yeah, sorry about that. I was reading the thread on how realistic gun
    fire noise is in video games. I was debating whether I could
    contribute with my British .22 rifle shooting experience from when I
    was a cadet...
    eeek! Gotta go, here comes a policeman with a truncheon.....!

    DalienX wrote:
    > chadwick110@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> How about a system were the CD-Key is registered on some kind of
    >> central database? Once registered, no-one else can use that key, so
    >> it's pointless copying and distributing the disc. You could also make
    >> patches, online gaming and extras like the SDK only available to the
    >> original registrant, which increases the reliance on the
    >> central-registry concept and makes piracy even more pointless.
    >
    > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?

    Probably the people who copy CD's which cost less than 20 bucks, or movies
    which costs 5 bucks to rent or...

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:40:37 GMT, "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com>
    wrote:

    >IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    >reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    >if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?

    Yeah, because nobody copies music that costs less than $20 do they?
    *sigh*

    Andrew wrote:

    > On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:40:37 GMT, "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?
    >
    > Yeah, because nobody copies music that costs less than $20 do they?
    > *sigh*

    yeah right, what cd's cost less than $20 ? cd singles? well nobody
    copys them

    --
    DalienX

    "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> wrote in message
    > Andrew wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:40:37 GMT, "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > > > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > > > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?
    > >
    > > Yeah, because nobody copies music that costs less than $20 do they?
    > > *sigh*
    >
    > yeah right, what cd's cost less than $20 ? cd singles? well nobody
    > copys them

    You need to find someplace else to buy your CD's. They only run $15 bucks
    for most new releases at the local tower records. and yes, thats for the
    whole album not just the single.
  17. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    >difool wrote:
    >The usual drivel.

    To bad that Thunderbird do not have a option to ignore cross posts. Well
    one can always hope that it comes in a extension sometime in the future.
  18. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:35:41 +0100, H <H@i.a> wrote:

    >To bad that Thunderbird do not have a option to ignore cross posts. Well
    >one can always hope that it comes in a extension sometime in the future.

    Another good reason to use Agent :-)
  19. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > DalienX wrote:
    >
    >> IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    >> reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    >> if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?
    >
    > They'd have to sell nearly five times as many boxes to get the same
    > return on their money, that's why.

    And a more important principle in my book: pirates should be punished, not
    appeased.
  20. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Yep, I guessed that! :)

    And if we are going to start talking about spelling on
    comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
    I need to point out that the past simple of "to spell" in the UK is
    "spelt" not "spelled".

    :P
  21. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    James Garvin wrote:

    > DalienX wrote:
    >
    > > chadwick110@hotmail.com wrote:
    > >

    > > > How about a system were the CD-Key is registered on some kind of
    > > > central database? Once registered, no-one else can use that key,
    > > > so it's pointless copying and distributing the disc. You could
    > > > also make patches, online gaming and extras like the SDK only
    > > > available to the original registrant, which increases the
    > > > reliance on the central-registry concept and makes piracy even
    > > > more pointless.
    > >

    > > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?
    >
    > There are $90 games?

    Where i am (australia) all new games are $90+

    Halflife 2 was $115

    --
    DalienX
  22. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Oh, you mean like what Steam does?

    "James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >> What a great Idea!
    >>
    >> But it needs a catchy name.
    >>
    >> What about...
    >>
    >> Vapour?
    >
    > You spelled Vapor wrong ;-)

    No, he wrote in English!
  24. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    slartibartfast wrote:

    > "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> wrote in message
    > > Andrew wrote:

    > > > Yeah, because nobody copies music that costs less than $20 do
    > > > they? sigh
    > >
    > > yeah right, what cd's cost less than $20 ? cd singles? well nobody
    > > copys them
    >
    > You need to find someplace else to buy your CD's. They only run $15
    > bucks for most new releases at the local tower records. and yes,
    > thats for the whole album not just the single.

    Perhaps i caused confusion, when i said $20 i ment in Australian dollars

    --
    DalienX
  25. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Courageous wrote:
    > >Ok... The subject got me kinda interested, I was thinking, "What the

    > >hell's a piracy unit?" *IT'S UNITE DUMBASS TROLL!!*
    >
    > Unite? Unite?!? Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus!
    >
    > He wants us to unite our units??!
    >
    > That's not gonna happen.
    >
    > C//

    ROFLCOPTER!!!
  26. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Ok... The subject got me kinda interested, I was thinking, "What the
    hell's a piracy unit?" *IT'S UNITE DUMBASS TROLL!!*

    difool vomited:
    > steam divide us
    > but piracy will obviously unit us
    > so lets put aside steam for a moment and fight piracy together!
    >
    > --
    > <snip>
    > blah blah blah
  27. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    >Ok... The subject got me kinda interested, I was thinking, "What the
    >hell's a piracy unit?" *IT'S UNITE DUMBASS TROLL!!*

    Unite? Unite?!? Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus!

    He wants us to unite our units??!

    That's not gonna happen.

    C//

    >>> What a great Idea!
    >>>
    >>> But it needs a catchy name.
    >>>
    >>> What about...
    >>>
    >>> Vapour?
    >>
    >> You spelled Vapor wrong ;-)
    >
    > No, he wrote in English!

    What? Is this like the difference in colour and color?

    ShutEye <no@no.no> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:

    >>> You spelled Vapor wrong ;-)
    >>
    >> No, he wrote in English!
    >
    > What? Is this like the difference in colour and color?

    Exactly.
    Brits can spell properly ;)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
  30. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >
    > > What a great Idea!
    > >
    > > But it needs a catchy name.
    > >
    > > What about...
    > >
    > > Vapour?
    >
    > You spelled Vapor wrong ;-)

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=vapour&x=0&y=0

    One entry found for vapour.
    Main Entry: va·pour
    chiefly British variant of VAPOR
  31. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    OldDog wrote:
    > "James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >>

    >>>What a great Idea!
    >>>
    >>>But it needs a catchy name.
    >>>
    >>>What about...
    >>>
    >>>Vapour?
    >>
    >>You spelled Vapor wrong ;-)
    >

    > http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=vapour&x=0&y=0
    >
    > One entry found for vapour.
    > Main Entry: va·pour
    > chiefly British variant of VAPOR

    I know...I was making fun of british spellings. Colour, Vapour, etc...

    >>> No, he wrote in English!
    >>
    >> What? Is this like the difference in colour and color?
    >
    > Exactly.
    > Brits can spell properly ;)

  33. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > > There are $90 games?
    >
    > Where i am (australia) all new games are $90+
    >
    > Halflife 2 was $115
    >
    > --
    > DalienX

    Whoa! It cost big bucks for games in Australia! $90 USD for Half Life
    2?!?!? I hope you got a real gravity gun with this game. ;)

    Was this the boxed or steam version?
    Why are games down under so much higher?

    http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/convert?amt=115&from=AUD&to=USD&submit=Convert
  34. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "difool" <john.difool@mail.telepac.pt> wrote in message
    > On 27 Jan 2005, mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> For PC gaming the message is the same as always: Unless piracy can be
    >> brought under control, or console piracy rises drastically, PC sales
    >> aren't ever going to match those of the consoles, and as long as PC
    >> sales don't match console sales, PC gaming will play second fiddle.
    >
    > these words really make me very sad
    >
    > i've been pointing my guns to steam but probably i should also not
    > forget piracy
    >
    > piracy should be the big unifying issue to pc gamers
    > piracy is no doubt the most damaging problem in todays pc games
    >
    > steam divide us
    > but piracy will obviously unit us
    > so lets put aside steam for a moment and fight piracy together!
    >
    > --
    > post made in a steam-free computer
    > i said "NO" to valve and steam
    >
    > please sign petition "Say NO! to Steam!" available at:
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/nosteam/petition.html

    unit us ?
    Is this some American game item or a duff unit?

    What are the units of piracy, anyway?

    I propose that, henceforth, the International Unit of Piracy shall be the
    ARRRRH!!

    --
    Paul
  36. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    <tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > What a great Idea!
    >
    > But it needs a catchy name.
    >
    > What about...
    >
    > Vapour?

    ROTFLMFAO :)
  37. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    > IVe got a better idea, how about the game makers charge a more
    > reasonable price for their bloody games, $90 for a game? as if...
    > if all new games were $20 who would bother copying them ?

    Now there is some innovative, fresh, creative thinking.

    Too bad that means it'll never even be considered :(

  38. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "Courageous" <dontwant@spam.com> wrote in message

    > >but piracy will obviously unit us
    >
    > To be frank, I think we should all stay as far from
    > possible from eachother's units.

    ROFL
  39. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    ???

    flightlessvacuum@lycos.com wrote:
    > Courageous wrote:
    >
    > ROFLCOPTER!!!

  40. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    >> ROFLCOPTER!!!

    >???

    Rolling On the Floor and COpiously Playing and Toying with his Electrical Rooster?

    C//
  41. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    > Yep, I guessed that! :)
    >
    > And if we are going to start talking about spelling on
    > comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
    > I need to point out that the past simple of "to spell" in the UK is
    > "spelt" not "spelled".

    You English are destroying the English Language!! ;-)
  42. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Courageous wrote:

    >>Ok... The subject got me kinda interested, I was thinking, "What the
    >>hell's a piracy unit?" *IT'S UNITE DUMBASS TROLL!!*
    >

    > Unite? Unite?!? Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus!
    >
    > He wants us to unite our units??!
    >
    > That's not gonna happen.

    It could if we all held them together...like hands across America...we
    could have Units that Touch for Steam

    I guess ya also say smelt instead of smelled or felt a tree instead
    of felled a tree or kilt instead of killed... Hum... Weird people...
    :)

    On 28 Jan 2005 16:32:55 -0800, tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    >Yep, I guessed that! :)
    >
    >And if we are going to start talking about spelling on
    >comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
    >I need to point out that the past simple of "to spell" in the UK is
    >"spelt" not "spelled".
    >
    >:P

    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
    the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
    and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
    the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
    thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

    I didn't compose this but I love it!!!
  44. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    <tatemodern@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
    > Yep, I guessed that! :)
    >
    > And if we are going to start talking about spelling on
    > comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
    > I need to point out that the past simple of "to spell" in the UK is
    > "spelt" not "spelled".
    >
    > :P

    Oh good your such an elitist you know.....

    ; )

    lyset

    You know trolls can't spell or think... Why do you even question it...
    They are parasites trying to find a symbiotic relationship with
    something...

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:15:53 -0500, acerbated
    <send.spam@microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Ok... The subject got me kinda interested, I was thinking, "What the
    >hell's a piracy unit?" *IT'S UNITE DUMBASS TROLL!!*
    >
    >difool vomited:
    >> steam divide us
    >> but piracy will obviously unit us
    >> so lets put aside steam for a moment and fight piracy together!
    >>
    >> --
    >> <snip>
    >> blah blah blah

    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
    the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
    and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
    the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
    thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

    I didn't compose this but I love it!!!
  46. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    >It could if we all held them together...like hands across America...we
    >could have Units that Touch for Steam

    You degenerates are first up against the wall when I become
    ruler of the world on the Impossible setting.

    C//
  47. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, "OldDog" wrote:

    > Why are games down under so much higher?

    for me i also can't understand why are games in australia so expensive
    is it cause they have such an high level of income?
    i really worry australia insanely high pc game prices will help steam
    and other evil systems, and its really bad and the australia goverment
    should stop it

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam

  48. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Andrew wrote:

    > Another good reason to use Agent :-)

    how many emails have you sent forte asking for them to sell it using steam?
    i bet you low steam lover valve worshiper dreams about EVERY GOOD PIECE OF
    SOFTWARE AVAILABLE BE INFECTED BY YOUR DISGUSTING STEAM!!!!

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam

  49. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    difool wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Andrew wrote:
    >

    >>Another good reason to use Agent :-)
    >

    > how many emails have you sent forte asking for them to sell it using steam?
    > i bet you low steam lover valve worshiper dreams about EVERY GOOD PIECE OF
    > SOFTWARE AVAILABLE BE INFECTED BY YOUR DISGUSTING STEAM!!!!

    off your medication again?

Piracy Games Steam IBM Video Games Product