Blank
I have Microsoft Anti Virus, Spyware Blaster, Spyware Guard, Adaware and
WinPatrol on my system. I want to install Norton's Internet Security...

Reading the booklet, it says that I have to uninstall all my virus
protection programs before proceding. Do I really have to do that, or can I
just install it without problems.

Thank you..
Helen

Microsoft does not make an anti-virus program. They do have a beta
anti-spyware program.

Not of the other programs you listed are anti-virus programs. They are
anti-spyware programs.

You don't have any anti-virus programs installed.

Tom

From: "Gaga6" <hel3ngaga6hwNOSPAM@optonline.net>

| Blank
| I have Microsoft Anti Virus, Spyware Blaster, Spyware Guard, Adaware and
| WinPatrol on my system. I want to install Norton's Internet Security...
|
| Reading the booklet, it says that I have to uninstall all my virus
| protection programs before proceding. Do I really have to do that, or can I
| just install it without problems.
|
| Thank you..
| Helen

I don't understand why you felt you had to repost this here when it was already answered
in...
microsoft.public.security.virus approx. 30 minutes before you re-posted this question here
!

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Sorry for the cross posting. I'm sort of new to computers, and I really
needed an answer to my question. I won't do it again. Sorry.

Helen