cdaengine0400 error

a b 8 Security
May 21, 2005 12:54:25 AM

whenever i log on to windows i get this error. Error loading
C:\ProgramFiles\WildTangent\Apps|CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll. Ever since the
error has been coming up i have zero sound and whenever i go to play a
game its like a crackling noise. How do i get my sound back??!!

More about : cdaengine0400 error

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 21, 2005 12:49:57 PM

Look in this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi­crosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion­\Run

For an entry named:

WildTangent CDA

Delete that entry and you will no longer get the message.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!