cdaengine0400 error

whenever i log on to windows i get this error. Error loading
C:\ProgramFiles\WildTangent\Apps|CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll. Ever since the
error has been coming up i have zero sound and whenever i go to play a
game its like a crackling noise. How do i get my sound back??!!
1 answer Last reply
More about cdaengine0400 error

    Look in this registry key:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi­crosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion­\Run

    For an entry named:

    WildTangent CDA

    Delete that entry and you will no longer get the message.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "csh1462" wrote:

    | whenever i log on to windows i get this error. Error loading
    | C:\ProgramFiles\WildTangent\Apps|CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll. Ever since the
    | error has been coming up i have zero sound and whenever i go to play a
    | game its like a crackling noise. How do i get my sound back??!!

Security Microsoft Windows XP