AIW 9000 Pro Driver Update

I finally got around to updating my AIW 9000 Pro card with the newest
drivers and MMC. What a mess, there should be an easier way to update
software? Anyway I finally got it done and it fixed a few bugs that were in
the old software. The only thing that did not go right is, now there is no
right click option for the tv tuner, or any of the other applications in
the ati system tray icon like there used to be. Is this intentional or did i
install something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.----Lanny.

--
Please remove YOURPANTS to reply.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

John Smith wrote:
> I finally got around to updating my AIW 9000 Pro card with the newest
> drivers and MMC. What a mess, there should be an easier way to update
> software? Anyway I finally got it done and it fixed a few bugs that
> were in the old software. The only thing that did not go right is,
> now there is no right click option for the tv tuner, or any of the
> other applications in the ati system tray icon like there used to
> be. Is this intentional or did i install something wrong. Any help
> would be appreciated. Thanks.----Lanny.

Just curious. I have a 9000 in one of my systems and am wondering what bugs
you found opriginally?

Thanks.

J.