new omega drivers - totally confused by Radlinker

I'm sorry if this has been asked before
The tick marks on the 3D tab of the new Omegas
What do they indicate?
I move them from left to right but they are nt marked and any changes don't
show up
Please help
TIA
Mark

"Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net> wrote in message
> I'm sorry if this has been asked before
> The tick marks on the 3D tab of the new Omegas
> What do they indicate?
> I move them from left to right but they are nt marked and any changes
don't
> show up
> Please help
> TIA
> Mark

I'm not sure what you mean (I'm yet to install the latest) - but there is an
update on the site that mentions users having trouble with radlinker should
download an update. Perhaps you should read what it fixes. Apologies if I'm
just wrong though.

I'm sorry for being unclear.
I just don't understand the setting are on the 3D tab.
There are sliders but no discussion of what they do

Mark

"Mark W." wrote:

> I'm sorry for being unclear.
> I just don't understand the setting are on the 3D tab.
> There are sliders but no discussion of what they do
>
> Mark
>
> "The Berzerker" <Berzerker@wooooooo.com> wrote in message
> > "Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net> wrote in message
> >> I'm sorry if this has been asked before
> >> The tick marks on the 3D tab of the new Omegas
> >> What do they indicate?
> >> I move them from left to right but they are nt marked and any changes
> > don't
> >> show up
> >> Please help
> >> TIA
> >> Mark
> >>

> > I'm not sure what you mean (I'm yet to install the latest) - but there is
> > an
> > update on the site that mentions users having trouble with radlinker
> > should
> > download an update. Perhaps you should read what it fixes. Apologies if
> > I'm
> > just wrong though.

go to omegas site and read the help
http://www.omegadrivers.net/ati/cp_help.php