Installation Failure Error Code 643, not in trouble shooting

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3, English Version will not
update on my computer. I've tried 3 times and it's failed each time with
the error code 643. I went to the trouble shooting page, and many error
codes were listed but not 643.

Thanks for any direction,
WreckGar

Courtesy of: Pat Walters [MSFT]

Check the My_Computer_Zone has FullTrust permissions enabled:

1. Click Start
2. Click Control Panel
3. Double-click Administrative Tools
4. Click to select the latest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework
Configuration tool.
5. Drill-down to Runtime Security Policy
6. Then Machine
7. Then Code Groups
8. Then Machine
9. Code Groups
10. All_Code
11. Then Right-click on My_Computer_Zone.
12. Click the Permission Set tab
13. Verify and/or change permission set to FullTrust.
14. Reboot the machine
15. Try the installation once more and see if this works for you.