Installation Failure Error Code 643, not in trouble shooting

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3, English Version will not
update on my computer. I've tried 3 times and it's failed each time with
the error code 643. I went to the trouble shooting page, and many error
codes were listed but not 643.

Thanks for any direction,
WreckGar
1 answer Last reply
More about installation failure error code trouble shooting

    Courtesy of: Pat Walters [MSFT]

    Check the My_Computer_Zone has FullTrust permissions enabled:

    1. Click Start
    2. Click Control Panel
    3. Double-click Administrative Tools
    4. Click to select the latest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework
    Configuration tool.
    5. Drill-down to Runtime Security Policy
    6. Then Machine
    7. Then Code Groups
    8. Then Machine
    9. Code Groups
    10. All_Code
    11. Then Right-click on My_Computer_Zone.
    12. Click the Permission Set tab
    13. Verify and/or change permission set to FullTrust.
    14. Reboot the machine
    15. Try the installation once more and see if this works for you.

    "wreckgar" <wreckgar@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3, English Version will not update on my
    > computer. I've tried 3 times and it's failed each time with the error code 643. I
    > went to the trouble shooting page, and many error codes were listed but not 643.
    >
    > Thanks for any direction,
    > WreckGar

Security Microsoft Windows XP