9800 AIW Pro card Sound

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 5, 2005 5:08:24 AM

Hello,

When watching the television I hear a wierd sound like a shrill or a
computer generated "bird" like sound real fast chirps if you will. Then I
cut it off and the sound goes away. I have not upgraded anything on the pc
since last year and I am only doing simple virus updates. Anyone else heard
of this?

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 8:29:10 PM

"Web Wolf" <Webwolf@cheerful.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>Then I cut it off and the sound goes away.

Cut what off? Explain.
!