9800 AIW Pro card Sound

Hello,

When watching the television I hear a wierd sound like a shrill or a
computer generated "bird" like sound real fast chirps if you will. Then I
cut it off and the sound goes away. I have not upgraded anything on the pc
since last year and I am only doing simple virus updates. Anyone else heard
of this?

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com
1 answer Last reply
More about 9800 card sound

    "Web Wolf" <Webwolf@cheerful.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >Then I cut it off and the sound goes away.

    Cut what off? Explain.

Radeon Spam Graphics