Registry Error

On my new XP Pro computer when I log onto a user account
that does not have administrative privleges I get the
following error:

CRaid_toolApp::InitInstance:RegCreateKey()failed Access
denied

How do I get rid of this error?

--
jerkan

jerkan wrote:
> * *

I've got the same message also on a new computer. Can anyone tell me
how to get rid of it?
email to: corjanssen@hotmail.com. Thanks

--
Cor Janssen