Install Rights (Adobe Photoshop Album)

May 23, 2005 10:40:05 AM

I have a program that I want install on my PC from Adobe. I have the code
from Adobe to activate the program. However when I attempt put the unlock
key in the registration page, I get the error message that says your profile
must have administrator rights to unlock the program. I can put the key
code in but the unlock button is grayed out. I do have full administrator
rights on the profile I am using. What do I have do get the unlock button
to be activated? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 1:45:57 PM

Unlock Now button is unavailable
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330442.html

Adobe User to User Forums
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Larry Budler" wrote:

| I have a program that I want install on my PC from Adobe. I have the code
| from Adobe to activate the program. However when I attempt put the unlock
| key in the registration page, I get the error message that says your profile
| must have administrator rights to unlock the program. I can put the key
| code in but the unlock button is grayed out. I do have full administrator
| rights on the profile I am using. What do I have do get the unlock button
| to be activated? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:33:41 PM

Thanks much Carey! I will try it tonight. I guess I just didn't
precieve it as an adobe problem since when I called Adobe they didn't have
any idea and felt it was an windows administrator problem. Thanks again so
much!

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Unlock Now button is unavailable
> http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330442.html
>
> Adobe User to User Forums
> http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Larry Budler" wrote:
>
> | I have a program that I want install on my PC from Adobe. I have the code
> | from Adobe to activate the program. However when I attempt put the unlock
> | key in the registration page, I get the error message that says your profile
> | must have administrator rights to unlock the program. I can put the key
> | code in but the unlock button is grayed out. I do have full administrator
> | rights on the profile I am using. What do I have do get the unlock button
> | to be activated? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 12:04:13 PM

I had the very same problem. thought it was me or my computer acting up,
(again!).
I tried the copy/paste and remove hidden characters. Didn't work. It worked
when I typed it in. I also pressed the delete button for about 20 seconds
just to make sure the box was clear.
Thanks for asking the question Larry, it saved me doing it!

!