ATI2dvag error

Hello everyone,
I am getting an error that is crashing my computer and giving my the blue
screen of death and it says this file is the problem: ATI2dvag.

I have all the latest drivers and updates! I updated bios, Intel system
drivers... etc with no luck I can't go a day with out the computer crashing.

My info: Abit motherboard IC7-G, P-4, ATI All-In-Wonder 9600XT 128mb video
card.

Please help!

Thanks, Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about ati2dvag error

    I think that file is responsible for SmartGART doing the AGP speed and Fast
    Write detections.

    Go to Start -> Run and type services.msc

    Look for something along the lines of ATISmart and toggle it between
    "automatic" and "disabled".

    Did you recently make any changes to AGP settings in BIOS, or install new
    motherboard drivers?

    "Larry" <lilredx@canada.com> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone,
    > I am getting an error that is crashing my computer and giving my the blue
    > screen of death and it says this file is the problem: ATI2dvag.
    >
    > I have all the latest drivers and updates! I updated bios, Intel system
    > drivers... etc with no luck I can't go a day with out the computer
    crashing.

    > My info: Abit motherboard IC7-G, P-4, ATI All-In-Wonder 9600XT 128mb video
    > card.
    >
    > Please help!
    >
    > Thanks, Larry

Radeon Drivers Computer ATI Graphics