Internet history Q

Please help me, I'm such a gumby !

I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area with a
password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a password.

There's probably some easy way to do it, but I just dont know how.
Can anyone help?
Cheers, Lea
1 answer Last reply
More about internet history

    Lea wrote:
    > Please help me, I'm such a gumby !
    >
    > I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
    > Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area
    > with a password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a
    > password.
    >
    > There's probably some easy way to do it, but I just dont know how.
    > Can anyone help?
    > Cheers, Lea

    Hi Lea,
    On line 101 left side their are two registry edits, one prevents IE's
    history from being deleted the other undoes the first one.

    Mike Pawlak

Internet Explorer Microsoft Internet Windows XP