Internet history Q

May 23, 2005 11:04:18 PM

Please help me, I'm such a gumby !

I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area with a
password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a password.

There's probably some easy way to do it, but I just dont know how.
Can anyone help?
Cheers, Lea

More about : internet history

May 24, 2005 3:34:10 AM

Lea wrote:
> Please help me, I'm such a gumby !
>
> I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
> Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area
> with a password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a
> password.
>
> There's probably some easy way to do it, but I just dont know how.
> Can anyone help?
> Cheers, Lea

Hi Lea,
On line 101 left side their are two registry edits, one prevents IE's
history from being deleted the other undoes the first one.

Mike Pawlak
!