ATI2dvag error

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 8, 2005 12:38:30 AM

Hello everyone,
I am getting an error that is crashing my computer and giving my the blue
screen of death and it says this file is the problem: ATI2dvag.

I have all the latest drivers and updates! I updated bios, Intel system
drivers... etc with no luck I can't go a day with out the computer crashing.

My info: Abit motherboard IC7-G, P-4, ATI All-In-Wonder 9600XT 128mb video
card.

Please help!

Thanks, Larry

More about : ati2dvag error