SMTP Relaying Help

backup

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.security,microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windows.server.setup,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

SMTP Relaying Help

I am trying to configure an exchange server to relay email, and it seems
that all I get in response is the following:

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@domain.com

Can anyone help me with this.

From: "Backup" <backup@yahoo.com>

| SMTP Relaying Help
|
| I am trying to configure an exchange server to relay email, and it seems
| that all I get in response is the following:
|
| Action: failed

| Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@domain.com
|
| Can anyone help me with this.

All those News groups and NOT ONE is a MS Exchane News Group.
What is a clueless person doing setting up an Exchange Server ? Spam maybe !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm