ATI Radeon 7500 No Composite

I have a Radeon 7500 All In Wonder Board. I have recently updated drivers
and such. Setup the system again. I have fine tv reception with cable tv
but cannot get video on composite which I normally have my direct tv hooked
up to. I have sound but no video.

Any ideas on what is going on? Is the board bad you think?
2 answers Last reply
More about radeon 7500 composite

    Jeff Williams wrote:
    > I have a Radeon 7500 All In Wonder Board. I have recently updated
    > drivers and such. Setup the system again. I have fine tv reception
    > with cable tv but cannot get video on composite which I normally have
    > my direct tv hooked up to. I have sound but no video.
    >
    > Any ideas on what is going on? Is the board bad you think?

    First thing I would ask is what difficulties you were having to begin with
    that would cause you to upgrade anything? I have had mine since it was new
    and has been working fine for years. Then I would say to restore the
    previous drivers and if you still feel like proceeding to try again. Use
    CAT-uninstaller.exe to remove everything first though.

    http://mirror.ati.com/support/drivers/misc/catalystutils.html

    HTH
    J.

    Thanks. Where can I find the original drivers? The guy that built the pc
    kept the cd and I have been unable to locate him.

    Thanks a bunch!

    Susan

    "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com> wrote in message
    > Jeff Williams wrote:
    > > I have a Radeon 7500 All In Wonder Board. I have recently updated
    > > drivers and such. Setup the system again. I have fine tv reception
    > > with cable tv but cannot get video on composite which I normally have
    > > my direct tv hooked up to. I have sound but no video.
    > >
    > > Any ideas on what is going on? Is the board bad you think?
    >
    > First thing I would ask is what difficulties you were having to begin
    with
    > that would cause you to upgrade anything? I have had mine since it was new
    > and has been working fine for years. Then I would say to restore the
    > previous drivers and if you still feel like proceeding to try again. Use
    > CAT-uninstaller.exe to remove everything first though.
    >
    > http://mirror.ati.com/support/drivers/misc/catalystutils.html
    >
    > HTH
    > J.

Radeon Video ATI Graphics