Security Unwanted

hi there,

cud some1 pls help me out with getting rid of the user account
selection screen completely...This appears everytime the laptop goes
into standby and i bring it back on...

see, i am the only person using this laptop...

lk fwd...

thx!

--
InclininWirefreePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
2 answers Last reply

    Control Panel, Power Options, Uncheck Prompt for password when computer resumes from Standby.

    Also, right click the Desktop, select Properties, Screen Saver and uncheck On Resume, password protect or On resume, show Welcome Screen as appropriate.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "InclininWirefree" <InclininWirefree.1pkstm@> wrote in message news:ftednWmCqahnuQnfRVn_vA@giganews.com...

    > hi there,
    >
    > cud some1 pls help me out with getting rid of the user account
    > selection screen completely...This appears everytime the laptop goes
    > into standby and i bring it back on...
    >
    > see, i am the only person using this laptop...
    >
    > lk fwd...
    >
    > thx!
    >

    > --
    > InclininWirefreePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access