Problem with X800 Pro Softmodded to X800XT PE

When Playing Call of Duty the game will freeze every once in a while for
between 3-5 seconds and then my character will be in the spot he should have
moved to. Any suggestions ?
2 answers Last reply
More about problem x800 softmodded x800xt

    What ver driver you using?

    there was a punkbuster issue prior to 4.12

    --
    ASUS A8V/Athlon 64 FX-55
    ATI RADEON X800XT PE

    Thnaks Hawkeye that might have been the problem
    "Hawkeye" <Hawkeye__59@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What ver driver you using?
    >
    > there was a punkbuster issue prior to 4.12
    >

    > --
    > ASUS A8V/Athlon 64 FX-55
    > ATI RADEON X800XT PE
    > 1GB OCZ Gold Edition Rev3 DDR PC-3700