Asus AX800XT PowerDVD Problem

Hello,

I am using PowerDVD 5.0 (also tried 6.0) and have an Asus AX800XT,
I do use the Asus 8.08 Drivers. Whenever I enable the "Hardware
Acceleration"
the DVD Playback crashes in the Menü of any DVD i tired, wheater on Hard
Disc or
in the DVD Drive. Everything works perfectly in Games etc. and when I
disable the
"Hardware Acceleration" !

Did anybody had the same problem and solved it successfully ?

Best Regards,

DarK RaideR

have you considered trying WinDVD? I peronally think it does a better job
right off the bat. However I do have both windvd & powerdvd and an XTPE and
don't seem to run into the issue with either player.

"Marco Gotthardt" <marco.gotthardt@netcologne.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am using PowerDVD 5.0 (also tried 6.0) and have an Asus AX800XT,
> I do use the Asus 8.08 Drivers. Whenever I enable the "Hardware
> Acceleration"
> the DVD Playback crashes in the Menü of any DVD i tired, wheater on Hard
> Disc or
> in the DVD Drive. Everything works perfectly in Games etc. and when I
> disable the
> "Hardware Acceleration" !
>
> Did anybody had the same problem and solved it successfully ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> DarK RaideR

I found out that the bundled AsusDVD aka PowerDVD works fine, but it has the
stupid Audio Limitations
so it isn`t exactly a solution for me ... WinDVD i personally do not like
that much, but i guess it is just a question
of time ... so I will give it a try ... but I would still be thankfully for
any other solutions !