Sign in with
Your question

The new i Pad

Tags:
Last response: in Mac Os X
March 10, 2012 1:01:00 AM

What is your impression of the new i pad and I are going to purchase it eventually?Marv

More about : pad

April 12, 2012 4:21:47 AM

Hi! Personally I am not a big fan of Apple but I have to admit it is the best tablet computer on the market! As regards of whether I will purchase it... probably, maybe I'll save up for a smartphone first (I seem to be the only one who doesn't have one) and then I'll buy one!
m
l
April 12, 2012 8:10:42 AM

I've got an original iPad. I've seen no convincing reason to update it.
m
l
Related resources
April 12, 2012 9:52:04 AM

Ijack said:
I agree with you. Sometimes the latest is not the greatest either.
m
l
June 26, 2012 6:26:40 PM

I have recently purchased the new iPad and it's amazing a resolution screen "better" than HD it's the dogs bolloks of all tablets, people say its just a bigger iPhone , maybe it is very similar, however think of a bigger iPhone!! Amazing happy with every penny I spent on it :-)
m
l
June 27, 2012 3:03:48 AM

Collier2010 said:
I have recently purchased the new iPad and it's amazing a resolution screen "better" than HD it's the dogs bolloks of all tablets, people say its just a bigger iPhone , maybe it is very similar, however think of a bigger iPhone!! Amazing happy with every penny I spent on it :-)
Happy for you. Enjoy it.
m
l
July 6, 2012 2:40:07 AM

Ijack said:
You are a smart consumer.
m
l
July 12, 2012 1:43:15 AM

absolutely the same thing as the ipad 2 gonna wait on the ipad 4 because i have a feeling its gonna be a different design
m
l
July 12, 2012 2:49:12 AM

billwillclark said:
absolutely the same thing as the ipad 2 gonna wait on the ipad 4 because i have a feeling its gonna be a different design
This to me is more of a marketing gimmick on Apple's part to naturally make more money.
m
l
!