The new i Pad

What is your impression of the new i pad and I are going to purchase it eventually?Marv
8 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Hi! Personally I am not a big fan of Apple but I have to admit it is the best tablet computer on the market! As regards of whether I will purchase it... probably, maybe I'll save up for a smartphone first (I seem to be the only one who doesn't have one) and then I'll buy one!
  2. I've got an original iPad. I've seen no convincing reason to update it.
  3. Ijack said:
    I've got an original iPad. I've seen no convincing reason to update it.
    I agree with you. Sometimes the latest is not the greatest either.
  4. I have recently purchased the new iPad and it's amazing a resolution screen "better" than HD it's the dogs bolloks of all tablets, people say its just a bigger iPhone , maybe it is very similar, however think of a bigger iPhone!! Amazing happy with every penny I spent on it :-)
  5. Collier2010 said:
    I have recently purchased the new iPad and it's amazing a resolution screen "better" than HD it's the dogs bolloks of all tablets, people say its just a bigger iPhone , maybe it is very similar, however think of a bigger iPhone!! Amazing happy with every penny I spent on it :-)
    Happy for you. Enjoy it.
  6. Ijack said:
    I've got an original iPad. I've seen no convincing reason to update it.
    You are a smart consumer.
  7. absolutely the same thing as the ipad 2 gonna wait on the ipad 4 because i have a feeling its gonna be a different design
  8. billwillclark said:
    absolutely the same thing as the ipad 2 gonna wait on the ipad 4 because i have a feeling its gonna be a different design
    This to me is more of a marketing gimmick on Apple's part to naturally make more money.
Ask a new question

Read More

Mac OS X