HP 735 error e104

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I have an HP 735 digicam. Few days ago the camera felt into sand while
walking in the beach :-(
The camera lens can't be fully closed while turning OFF. While turning ON I
get an error e104 and the cameru turned OFF back.
Trying to clean the camera asuming there is a sand somewhere gave me no
help.
Found no clue about this error in the manual.

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks,
Tal

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I have an HP735 and had the same error - the lens would not extend. I
believe Errors 104,105 and 106 all relate to the lens extending and
retracting system. Mine was under warranty and was sent to and received back
repaired from HP within 3 days. Talk about good service. Suggest you give HP
support a call - they were terrific. Their 800 number is on their web site.

Art

"Tal Fucus" <fuchs_t@bezeqint.net> wrote in message
> I have an HP 735 digicam. Few days ago the camera felt into sand while
> walking in the beach :-(
> The camera lens can't be fully closed while turning OFF. While turning ON
> get an error e104 and the cameru turned OFF back.
> Trying to clean the camera asuming there is a sand somewhere gave me no
> help.
> Found no clue about this error in the manual.
>
> Any help will be appriciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Tal

---