Software Restriction with Windows XP Pro

I have administrative permission from the network to access all the software
on my PC, but for some reason I cannot open Windows Movie Maker. There is a
software restriction not allowing me access to this program.

How do I remove the software restriction? Any ideas? (Our network
administrator is new and doesn't know)
--
Thanks in advance,

Ginoman

Description of the Software Restriction Policies in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310791

"Software Restriction Policy Does Not Allow You to Start This Program" Error
Message Even Though the Program Is Defined As "Allowed"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815471

Using Software Restriction Policies to Protect Against Unauthorized Software
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/rstrplcy.mspx

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes