ATI All-In-Wonder X600 Closed Captioning weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just recently got an ATI All-In-Wonder X600 card.

I have been trying out the Closed Captioning decoder and I have been
getting some REALLY wierd effects.

There seems to be "noise" in the captions, but they are not random.
They are almost as if I am seeing the "raw" typing of someone
transcribing the show at 120+ wpm but without any of the "corrections"
-- for instance "uour" instead of "your", "peper" for "paper" ...

Has anyone seen this before? Is there any way to correct it?
Thanks!

Ax

I have seen dropped lines.
New lines mixed up with old lines on screen. It is still going on.