limit users for remote desktop

I have xp2p2 in a win2003 domain. I have my desktop setup with remote
desktop and have set myself up in remoote desktop as the only user. I have
disabled my administrator(local) account. I discovered that anyone with
admin rights in the domain can login. Is there a change I can make that
will only allow my domain account to login over remote desktop??

thanks

Craig

This may be over-ridden by domain policies, but go to Start, Run and enter GPEDIT.MSC Look in Computer Configuration, Windows Settings, Security Settings, Local Policies, User Rights. The option for Allow log on through Terminal Services lists Administrators and Remote Desktop Users by default.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.