Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

For some reason my Microsoft Antispyware Beta will not update. It says it
can't connect to the internet. It still has a mid-march update. On my wifes
PC with the same software, I hit update and it does so, and we are on the
same router. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.
--
Pete

Its BETA software.........and as such you were given a specific newsgroup to
post to if or rather when you had problems..................This is NOT that
newsgroup
peterk

-- It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much
about the problem

"Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason my Microsoft Antispyware Beta will not update. It says it
> can't connect to the internet. It still has a mid-march update. On my
> wifes
> PC with the same software, I hit update and it does so, and we are on the
> same router. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.
> --
> Pete

"Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason my Microsoft Antispyware Beta will not update.
> It says it
> can't connect to the internet. It still has a mid-march update.
> On my wifes
> PC with the same software, I hit update and it does so, and we
> are on the
> same router. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.
> --
> Pete

You might want to post your question to one of these newsgroups:

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

Nepatsfan