SP2 upgrade and IE no longer works

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

SP2 upgrade and IE no longer works nor will my email program work. IE will
open but not connect to the internet. I have virus, popup blockers and
spyware all disabled. Also it is asking for a Password when I start up.

sp2 does not block any outbound connections. did you do anything else to you
computer? symantec security thing always does it. whats your ip
configuration. if you go to dos and type nslookup aol.com does it work?

Mike

www.michaelevanchik.com