AIW 9800 and MMC - How to set default video capture folder

When I record TV using my AIW card and ATI's MMC TV program, I want to use
drive C: as the temporary drive during the recording process, then have the
recorded video moved to a folder on my D: drive. I have figured out how to
setup drive C: as the temporary drive, but I can't find the setting to
change the default location of the drive/folder to have the video saved to.
While the show is recording, I can change the final drive/folder/filename in
ATI TV and the video gets moved there - but I would like to make this folder
the default when I click the record button. Does anyone have any ideas?
5 answers Last reply
More about 9800 default video capture folder

    > ATI TV and the video gets moved there - but I would like to make this
    > folder the default when I click the record button. Does anyone have any
    > ideas?

    I think this option is in the setup or properties of the tv control
    somewhere...
    --
    ___________________
    HomeBrewer

    I just went and found it...and I've had several beers so I know you can do
    it too. go to setup (ctrl s) iwhile in the tv application...then click the
    personal video recorder tab...then click one touch record button...then
    click browse button and set the drive directory you want.....

    --
    ___________________
    HomeBrewer

    Thanks! That's what I was looking for. I guess the beer goggles help find
    hiding places for settings like these - I should have had a couple before
    making this post =)

    "HomeBrewer" <85cj7XXX@cox.net> wrote in message
    >I just went and found it...and I've had several beers so I know you can do
    >it too. go to setup (ctrl s) iwhile in the tv application...then click the
    >personal video recorder tab...then click one touch record button...then
    >click browse button and set the drive directory you want.....
    >
    > --
    > ___________________
    > HomeBrewer
    > http://85cj7.blogspot.com/
    > http://85cj7.webhop.net/
    > http://funfacts.webhop.org/

    Glad I could help.....<Burp!>
    --
    ___________________
    HomeBrewer

    All ATI models so the same thing. Set this folder in the preference
    settings and check use for temporary storage. Then check the capture
    to see where it is going to confirm. If you see it still going to the
    wrong place, check the setting again to make sure the change you made
    is still showing in the settings. It the settings you made are still
    showing, then on the next capture, note there is a small folder on the
    capture window, click it and then browse to the desired folder or
    dirve using either this window or pause then all captures will go
    there for sure.

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:19:11 -0600, "HomeBrewer" <85cj7XXX@cox.net>
    wrote:

    >> ATI TV and the video gets moved there - but I would like to make this
    >> folder the default when I click the record button. Does anyone have any
    >> ideas?
    >
    >I think this option is in the setup or properties of the tv control
    >somewhere...

Radeon Default ATI TV Video Video Capture Graphics