AIW 9800 and MMC - How to set default video capture folder

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

When I record TV using my AIW card and ATI's MMC TV program, I want to use
drive C: as the temporary drive during the recording process, then have the
recorded video moved to a folder on my D: drive. I have figured out how to
setup drive C: as the temporary drive, but I can't find the setting to
change the default location of the drive/folder to have the video saved to.
While the show is recording, I can change the final drive/folder/filename in
ATI TV and the video gets moved there - but I would like to make this folder
the default when I click the record button. Does anyone have any ideas?

> ATI TV and the video gets moved there - but I would like to make this
> folder the default when I click the record button. Does anyone have any
> ideas?

I think this option is in the setup or properties of the tv control
somewhere...
--
___________________
HomeBrewer

I just went and found it...and I've had several beers so I know you can do
it too. go to setup (ctrl s) iwhile in the tv application...then click the
personal video recorder tab...then click one touch record button...then
click browse button and set the drive directory you want.....

--
___________________
HomeBrewer

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. I guess the beer goggles help find
hiding places for settings like these - I should have had a couple before
making this post =)

"HomeBrewer" <85cj7XXX@cox.net> wrote in message
>I just went and found it...and I've had several beers so I know you can do
>it too. go to setup (ctrl s) iwhile in the tv application...then click the
>personal video recorder tab...then click one touch record button...then
>click browse button and set the drive directory you want.....
>
> --
> ___________________
> HomeBrewer
> http://85cj7.blogspot.com/
> http://85cj7.webhop.net/
> http://funfacts.webhop.org/

Glad I could help.....<Burp!>
--
___________________
HomeBrewer

Ob1

All ATI models so the same thing. Set this folder in the preference
settings and check use for temporary storage. Then check the capture
to see where it is going to confirm. If you see it still going to the
wrong place, check the setting again to make sure the change you made
is still showing in the settings. It the settings you made are still
showing, then on the next capture, note there is a small folder on the
capture window, click it and then browse to the desired folder or
dirve using either this window or pause then all captures will go
there for sure.