Security

When I downloaded Microsoft AntiSpyware programme there was a notification
that an updated download will be available in late May.

It is now nearly the end of May and although I receive weekly information
from Microsoft on their latest downloads, there has not been one for
AntiSpyware.

Have I missed it and if so where do I find it? Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about security

    Welcome to Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Annonymous" wrote:

    | When I downloaded Microsoft AntiSpyware programme there was a notification
    | that an updated download will be available in late May.
    |
    | It is now nearly the end of May and although I receive weekly information
    | from Microsoft on their latest downloads, there has not been one for
    | AntiSpyware.
    |
    | Have I missed it and if so where do I find it? Thank you.

Security Microsoft Windows XP