Security

a b 8 Security
May 29, 2005 11:56:53 AM

When I downloaded Microsoft AntiSpyware programme there was a notification
that an updated download will be available in late May.

It is now nearly the end of May and although I receive weekly information
from Microsoft on their latest downloads, there has not been one for
AntiSpyware.

Have I missed it and if so where do I find it? Thank you.

More about : security

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 29, 2005 12:31:07 PM

Welcome to Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP