User Account Settings

I have user accounts set up but it does not keep our individual
settings. As a result my kids and I argue about the size of the display
settings. Is there a way to correct this?

--
mgiachet
1 answer Last reply

    The display size is per machine, not per user. See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Keep User Display Settings.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "mgiachet" <mgiachet.1pvbpu@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:mgiachet.1pvbpu@pcbanter.net...

    > I have user accounts set up but it does not keep our individual
    > settings. As a result my kids and I argue about the size of the display
    > settings. Is there a way to correct this?
    >

    > --
    > mgiachet

Security Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP