AIW Radeon dual display question

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Anyone try to team up this AGP card with another pci video card. I would
like to have a second monitor and extend the desktop onto it.

Thanx,

Ray

Andy

See <http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/db.asp>.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:58:54 -0500, "Ray"
<pohl1_yourpanties_@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone try to team up this AGP card with another pci video card. I would
>like to have a second monitor and extend the desktop onto it.
>
>Thanx,
>
>Ray

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:58:54 -0500, "Ray"
<pohl1_yourpanties_@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone try to team up this AGP card with another pci video card. I would
>like to have a second monitor and extend the desktop onto it.

Have dual monitor setup using ATI PCI card and S3 PCI card, W98SE, no
probs.
Also have system using Radeon 7000 dual head AGP card with Dell 17"
and ony 15" monitor.
PCI card amy default to being primary video, with AGP as secondary,
depending on your mobo.
Go for it - much better than single monitor - true multitasking.