Settings Problem

I have moved all my personal settings, my docs and
outlook to a separate drive so they are not on the C:\
drive. I changed the user profile so it points to the new
settings folder.

Everything is fine except Internet Explorer. IE continues
to use the settings in the Docs and Settings on the C
drive.

How do get IE pointed at my new settings folder??

Tools/Internet options/ General tap/ settings/ move...
Carol