Catalyst Control Center versus Control Panel?

What's the latest consensus on this?

Earlier, folks were saying the CCC was bloated and not worth installing, to
stick with the Control Panel, which I have been doing.
Has the CCC gotten better? Will it co-exist with ATI Tool ok?

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the way
of the man that's doing it."

In article <poWdnZMqzsUmAXHcRVn-hA@giganews.com>, Don Burnette says...
> What's the latest consensus on this?
>
> Earlier, folks were saying the CCC was bloated and not worth installing, to
> stick with the Control Panel, which I have been doing.
> Has the CCC gotten better? Will it co-exist with ATI Tool ok?

Don't bother. Lots of bloat you'll never use.

--
Conor

-- George Patton

"Conor" <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <poWdnZMqzsUmAXHcRVn-hA@giganews.com>, Don Burnette says...
>> What's the latest consensus on this?
>>
>> Earlier, folks were saying the CCC was bloated and not worth installing,
>> stick with the Control Panel, which I have been doing.
>> Has the CCC gotten better? Will it co-exist with ATI Tool ok?
>>
> Don't bother. Lots of bloat you'll never use.
>

> --
> Conor
>
> An imperfect plan executed violently is far superior to a perfect plan.
> -- George Patton

CCC is pants.

Glennbo

"Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
> What's the latest consensus on this?
>
> Earlier, folks were saying the CCC was bloated and not worth installing,
> to stick with the Control Panel, which I have been doing.
> Has the CCC gotten better? Will it co-exist with ATI Tool ok?

I have it installed but don't care much for it. I prefer to use Radlinker.

> Don Burnette
>
> "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
> way of the man that's doing it."

Hey Don, can I use your quote in my sig line...I like it!

--
HomeBrewer

HomeBrewer wrote:
>> Don Burnette
>>
>> "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of
>> the way of the man that's doing it."
>

> Hey Don, can I use your quote in my sig line...I like it!

Sure, no problem!

:)