Anyone ever lost sound using the aiw, and updating drivers?

I lost total system sound after installing 5.1, and going back to 4.11
doesn't seem to help at all.

Anyone else ever get this issue? Any known fixes?

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

    I'm not sure I have but have you tried running the configuration wizard
    again? You should be able to choose the proper audio input again going that
    route.

    Richard

    "Gareee©" <gareeeNospam@charter.net> wrote in message
    >I lost total system sound after installing 5.1, and going back to 4.11
    >doesn't seem to help at all.
    >
    > Anyone else ever get this issue? Any known fixes?
    >

    > --
    > Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
    > Homepage:
    > http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainframe.htm