When we press CTRL + ALT + DEL open a window called Task... I tried to do it
and a received an error message that say the Administrator has disable this
task How can I enable it?

Sorry about my english writtings

Thanks for helping
--
Rafael Galiza de Azevedo

Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch