Unable to get Acive directory users snap-in in MMC

June 1, 2005 11:42:03 AM

Hi,

am running xp-proff sp2 workstation in windows 2003 active directory domain.
I need to install all active directory snap-ins in my workstation to manage
the domain from my workstation. Even though i logged into the domain i can't
see those snap-ins in mmc add-ins from the workstation. It only shows the
local snap-ins but not active directory snap-ins. Can someone please help me
to get these snapins on my workstation...

Mant thanks
chandima
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:03:53 PM

chandima wrote:

> am running xp-proff sp2 workstation in windows 2003 active directory domain.
> I need to install all active directory snap-ins in my workstation to manage
> the domain from my workstation. Even though i logged into the domain i can't
> see those snap-ins in mmc add-ins from the workstation. It only shows the
> local snap-ins but not active directory snap-ins. Can someone please help me
> to get these snapins on my workstation...
Hi,

Latest version of adminpak is available for download here:

Administration Tools Pack (adminpak)

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: