Unable to get Acive directory users snap-in in MMC

Hi,

am running xp-proff sp2 workstation in windows 2003 active directory domain.
I need to install all active directory snap-ins in my workstation to manage
the domain from my workstation. Even though i logged into the domain i can't
see those snap-ins in mmc add-ins from the workstation. It only shows the
local snap-ins but not active directory snap-ins. Can someone please help me
to get these snapins on my workstation...

Mant thanks
chandima
1 answer Last reply
More about unable acive directory users snap

    chandima wrote:

    > am running xp-proff sp2 workstation in windows 2003 active directory domain.
    > I need to install all active directory snap-ins in my workstation to manage
    > the domain from my workstation. Even though i logged into the domain i can't
    > see those snap-ins in mmc add-ins from the workstation. It only shows the
    > local snap-ins but not active directory snap-ins. Can someone please help me
    > to get these snapins on my workstation...
    Hi,

    Latest version of adminpak is available for download here:

    Administration Tools Pack (adminpak)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&DisplayLang=en

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Domain Workstations Active Directory Windows XP