Dell 2001FP Flat Panel Display - Great Deal

Just thought I'd let everyone here know that Dell is selling is 2001FP
monitor for $639 with 12 months no interest if you are interested in
applying for their account.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-1578&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external

I have this monitor and it is a great deal!
4 answers Last reply
More about dell 2001fp flat panel display great deal

    "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> waxed eloquent in

    > Just thought I'd let everyone here know that Dell is selling is 2001FP
    > monitor for $639 with 12 months no interest if you are interested in
    > applying for their account.
    >
    > http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-1578&c=us
    > &l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
    >
    > I have this monitor and it is a great deal!

    ARGH!!!

    I just bought the same one, refurbished, about 3 weeks ago!!!

    ARGH!!

    And their "No questions Asked" return policy on refurbs is only 14 days
    from invoice date!

    rasm frasm frikin frackin!

    Other than this, it's a very sweet display! No "ghosting," games look
    good when they get scaled up to fit the display.

    And it will even display the screen for my old Sun SparcStation 5, using
    the VGA input....

    --
    -------------------------------------
    Reply to for SPAM only

    All others use:
    m0ng0lh0rde @ ukonline . co . uk

    Remove spaces to send
    Thank you
    -------------------------------------

    "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Just thought I'd let everyone here know that Dell is selling is 2001FP
    > monitor for $639 with 12 months no interest if you are interested in
    > applying for their account.
    >
    > http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-1578&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
    >
    > I have this monitor and it is a great deal!

    Speaking of which, is there any real benefit to going with a wide aspect
    ratio monitor like the 2005FPW? I have the 2001FP, but am considering the
    wide aspect ratio. I play games mainly on it, but also do use it for
    productivity.

    Thanks.

    > "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Just thought I'd let everyone here know that Dell is selling is 2001FP
    >> monitor for $639 with 12 months no interest if you are interested in
    >> applying for their account.
    >>
    >> http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-1578&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
    >>
    >> I have this monitor and it is a great deal!
    >>

    > Speaking of which, is there any real benefit to going with a wide aspect
    > ratio monitor like the 2005FPW? I have the 2001FP, but am considering the
    > wide aspect ratio. I play games mainly on it, but also do use it for
    > productivity.
    >
    > Thanks.

    My issue with Widescreen version is actually hight wise its smaller than the
    2001 & really cant see where it would improve productivity. Now if your
    heavy into playing widescreen movies or plan to also use it as your main
    television I could maybe see it but otherwise, at least for me, the 2001 is
    the better way to go. Not even sure how many games are out that will even do
    widescreen, may be a bunch or only a few, thats someone else would need to
    clear up.

    "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Just thought I'd let everyone here know that Dell is selling is 2001FP
    > monitor for $639 with 12 months no interest if you are interested in
    > applying for their account.
    >
    > http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-1578&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
    >
    > I have this monitor and it is a great deal!

    I'm probably not looking at getting a flat panel until I build my next
    system probably in a year, but it's great to see prices continuing to fall
    in general. The only thing I'm worried about is if OLED technology rears
    it's head. Rumors abound it could start appearing in around a year from
    now, although it probably won't be cheap (for consumers) at first. My
    current CRT monitor will be 5 years old this coming October already and I
    hope nothing bad happens to it between now and my next system build!

Radeon Monitors Dell Graphics Displays