User Environment. Windows cannot load User's Profile

Tags:
  • Windows XP
June 1, 2005 5:39:04 PM

When starting my PC I get a message with a timer of 30 seconds that says
***User Environment. Windows cannot load User's Profile but has logged on
with the default profile of the system. Detail, The process cannot access the
file because is being used by an other process***. Can someone PLEASE tel me
what other process is using my user's profile so windows is logging with the
default. How can I fix it. Windows XP Pro sp2 and I am the only user of this
computer. Thank you All for any help

--
Thanks To Everyone

More about : user environment windows load user profile

June 1, 2005 6:39:40 PM

Emmanouel wrote:

> When starting my PC I get a message with a timer of 30 seconds that
> says ***User Environment. Windows cannot load User's Profile but has
> logged on with the default profile of the system. Detail, The process
> cannot access the file because is being used by an other process***.
> Can someone PLEASE tel me what other process is using my user's
> profile so windows is logging with the default. How can I fix it.
> Windows XP Pro sp2 and I am the only user of this computer. Thank you
> All for any help

You have already been answered. Please look for your first post. Do not
make a new post on the same subject without waiting at least 24 hours.
Keep all posts about one subject in one thread. A great deal of the
reason you are having difficulties with your posting is because you are
using the web interface to this newsgroup, which is awful. Learn to use
a real newsreader instead. Here is information to help you with that:

Since you are using the web interface, you may not realize that this is
really a newsgroup. You will get far more out of this resource if you
learn to use a newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows,
but you can use Outlook Express since you already have it. Here are
some links to information about newsgroups:

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page3.html#12-09-02 - a brief
explanation of newsgroups
http://michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewreader.h...
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support...
- Set Up Newsreader

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is
working properly
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm - how to munge email address
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting vs.
crossposting

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Malke - you said this question has been answered elsewhere but I can't find it. Can you post a link?

Thanks...Chip