ATI wonder USB 2.0

1) the unit creates quite a bit of heat and is hot to the touch after
being on for a couple of hours. Is that normal?

2) How do you eliminate the 'guide plus+' screen from starting up each
time Windows XP opens up to my desktop? Shouldn't it be under
something like 'preferences' or something like that?
I have looked at 'program', then 'start-up' but it is not there. It
doesn't seem to be listed. I have also looked at 'program' and 'guide
plus+(TM)' but there is nothing there either.
Will I have to edit my registry?

Bass

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2004

On 22 Jan 2005 01:32:43 -0800, crandell85@icqmail.com (c85) wrote:

>1) the unit creates quite a bit of heat and is hot to the touch after
>being on for a couple of hours. Is that normal?
>
>2) How do you eliminate the 'guide plus+' screen from starting up each
>time Windows XP opens up to my desktop? Shouldn't it be under
>something like 'preferences' or something like that?
>I have looked at 'program', then 'start-up' but it is not there. It
>doesn't seem to be listed. I have also looked at 'program' and 'guide
>plus+(TM)' but there is nothing there either.
>Will I have to edit my registry?

Go to start>run then type msconfig. Under the startup tab you should
see a list of all the progs that startup with windows, just uncheck
the ones you don't want to startup with windows, click ok and restart
the computer when asked.

TRENDING THREADS